- Horizontal-mount float switch for general purpose use*
- 14 inch leads (22 gauge wire)
- M16 straight threading – includes nut and silicon o-ring
- Great for:
- aquarium top-off applications
- humidification/de-humidification applications
- hydroponics projects
- water features
- air conditioning drain pan applications
- Don’t use in heavy duty applications like sewage pumps
- Read our Auto Top-Off Project Suggested Set-up page
- How does it work?
See How Float Switches Work
- Click here for specification sheet
- Warranted against defects for 90 days
- Controlling a pump or solenoid? Read this page
- Mount with wires outside of chamber
* Great for water. Check your fluid’s specific gravity.
** The wires complete a circuit with the float horizontal. You can mount with the float hanging down to reverse the operation.