Everything you need to build a great DIY auto top-off system for your aquarium (and works for other water top-up applications too).
- Use to replace evaporated water from your sump or tank
- No more lugging buckets or spilling water
- Helps maintain stable salinity/specific gravity in your tank
- Assembly requires only basic tools and no soldering
- Add a pump and tubing for a complete automatic top-off setup
- Place pump in a reservoir (use the container of your choice)
- Also see aquahub’s Deluxe kit
This is a project involving 120V electricity. Do not attempt this project If you are not comfortable working with basic electrical wiring. We cannot be held liable for injuries. Please read our Terms & Conditions.
Top-it-Off Kit Premium includes:
1 Relay Socket $4.99
1 Package of Crimp Caps $1.99
1 Large Project Box $7.39
|2||aquahub i-float float switches||$13.98|
|1||Mold-a-Holder (9 inch)||$3.95|
|1||do-it-yourself Slosh & Snail Guard||$1.79|
|1||12V wall transformer||$7.59|
|2||i-float tubing adapters||$3.98|
|Total Purchased Separately||$53.65|
|Less Top-it-Off Kit discount||-$13.70|
|Top-it-Off Kit Premium Price||$39.95|
You save 26% off the cost of the individual components
Includes printed assembly instructions See aquahub’s Top-it-Off Kit Comparison Chart to compare our two kit options.