Everything you need to build a great overflow prevention system.
- Use Mold-a-Holder formable bracket to mount switch at top of tank.
- If water level reaches the float, power is cut to your return pump.
- Prevents an overflow in the event of a siphon break.
- Also keeps water from overflowing tank if overflow pipe gets blocked.
- All you need to add is an extension cord appropriate for your pump.
- If system is tripped, a warning light illuminates.
- Pump will not turn back on until you hit the system reset button.
This is a project involving 120V electricity. Do not attempt this project If you are not comfortable working with basic electrical wiring.
We cannot be held liable for injuries. Please read our Terms & Conditions.
PumpStopper Kit includes:
|1||Pushbutton Reset Switch||$2.99|
|1||Large Project Box||$7.39|
|1||aquahub i-float float switch||$6.99|
|1||Mold-a-Holder (9 inch)||$3.95|
|1||Do-it-Yourself Slosh & Snail Guard||$1.79|
|1||12V wall transformer||$7.59|
|Total Purchased Separately||$46.17|
|Less Top-it-Off Kit discount||-$11.18|
|Top-it-Off Kit Premium Price||$34.99|
You save 25% off the cost of the individual components
Includes printed assembly instructions.